About this job
Due to an exciting time of expansion a leading CRO is looking for enthusiastic biological science graduates!
Are you qualified to degree level in a biological science? Do you have laboratory experience gained through a project, placement or employment? Then this could be the role for you!
Key responsibilities and requirements:
- You will conduct a range of techniques to determine drug concentrations and anti-drug antibodies in biological samples
- A degree in a biological science (minimum 2:1)
- Laboratory experience conducting mammalian cell culture, immunoassays, cell-based assays or similar techniques
- Previous experience of working as part of a team, as well as under supervision
- A genuine enthusiasm for science and desire for career progression
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting new role!
Key words: Biopharmaceuticals, biotherapeutics, proteins, peptides, antibodies, enzyme immunoassay, ELISA, Gyrolab, MSD, Mesoscale Discovery, Singulex Erenna, radioimmunoassay, AlphaLISA, DELFIA, pharmacokinetic analysis, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, immunogenicity testing, cytokines, biomarker quantification, assay automation, cell-based assays, molecular biology, qPCR, western blotting, electrophoresis, DNA sequencing, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, LIMS, industrial lab, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, VRS6944EB
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.