About this job
An exciting opportunity for a HCPC registered Biomedical Scientist to join an international life sciences company!
- Supervise the MLA(s) and less experienced BMS staff in the department to provide high quality molecular diagnostic service
- Support training of other members of staff
- Interpret first line laboratory results and take appropriate actions in line with laboratory policies and procedures
- To liaise with senior BMS staff, medical and scientific staff in all matters relating to the diagnosis of infection
- Ensuring UKAS ISO15189 standards
- Active HCPC registration as a biomedical scientist
- Understanding of the fundamentals of real time PCR
- Knowledge of MGI’s, Biorad tanbeads and other PCR/extraction equipment.
- Training experience
- Experience working in a UKAS laboratory
Technical Skill required:
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Biomedical Scientist, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, COVID, Manchester, Liverpool, Salford, Macclesfield, Warrington, Knutsford, HCPC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.