- South East
- £35,000 - £46,000
- Life Science
About this job
Fantastic opportunity for a Cancer Cell Biology PhD graduate to contribute to early clinical oncology projects for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the South East.
- Develop complex human multi-cell type assays mimicking tumor stroma interactions in the cancer microenvironment.
- Develop & carry out drug mechanism of action & functional investigation assays. Use generated data to identify clinically relevant biomarkers.
- Drive project progression, review data and troubleshoot technical issues
- Minimum of a PhD OR 4 years post graduate experience in Cancer Cell Biology
- Expertise in the creation & application of complex human primary cell models (2D & 3D), specifically in the development of cancer microenvironment
- Expertise in flow cytometry OR imaging based proliferation/ apoptosis assays & phosphor signaling.
- Additional experience with molecular techniques RT-PCR, RNA isolation & plate-based assay platform such as ELISA/ MSD
Apply to VRS today!
Please note: this position is initially offered on a 12-month fixed term contract with realistic potential to extend.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical, Biopharma, Biomarker, Ligand-binding Assay, LBA, Cell Culture, Primary Cell Models, 2D/ 3D models, Therapeutic, Oncology, Tumor Microenvironments, Development, Troubleshooting, Biochemistry, PhD, South East, Berkshire, Reading, Oxford, Slough, London, VRS6938CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.