- Mainland Europe
- £53 per hour
- Life Science
About this job
Please note: This role is offered on a contract basis, relevant candidates can be fully remote based in anywhere in Europe.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Biostatistician to join a highly successful pharmaceutical organisation.
You will pro-actively drive and delivering statistical excellence to non-clinical development in Preclinical & Research areas. You will call upon your extensive experience in Biostatistics to ensure decision-making takes place within the parameters set by logical and quantitative scientific inference.
- Providing guidance on study design and appropriate statistical input on all aspects of analysis, interpretation of findings and reporting of results.
- Giving technical oversight of deliverables outsourced to external CRO’s or vendors.
- Producing and reviewing statistical deliverables for a submission or other regulatory interactions.
- Excellent experience with Design and Simulation work
- Early development experience up to and including Proof of Concept
- Strong operational statistical experience
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this role!
Key Words: Biostatistics, biostatistician, clinical, remote, Europe, UK, Berkshire, VRS6939EB
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.