- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
As an innovator in the mass spectrometry arena, our client is seeking an enthusiastic & experienced LC/MS scientist to join their team in a Field Applications Specialist capacity.
In this role you will work from home, serving the UK & European markets, liaising with clients and potential clients, discussing how your technology can benefit their lab-based projects. You will also work closely with sales colleagues in a pre/post-sales technical support role.
This will entail:-
- Developing LC-MS related applications – primarily focussed on (bio)pharma
- Work closely with clients & prospective clients forming professional relationships
- When safe to do so, demo applications with clients
- Train and assist in application set up
- Attend and present at industry related conferences
- Stay abreast of current trends & suggest applications for marketing purposes
- PhD preferred or experienced BSc/MSc Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Biology
- Hands on experience and knowledge of Biopharma separation and analysis – specifically in the field of monoclonal antibodies
- Practical approach to trouble shooting and method development using Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) / HPLC / MS
- Ability and desire to work closely with customers remotely and face to face; must be an excellent communicator, good listener, and patient teacher
- Self-motivated working style; dynamic and open-minded
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a dynamic role where you can play a key part in the growth of our client’s cutting edge business!
Keywords: LC-MS, LC/MS/MS, LC/MS, analyst, chemist, scientist, field application engineer, specialist, life sciences, biotechnology, biotech, biotherapeutics, bioanalysis, DMPK, ADME, proteins, peptides, homebased, Scotland, Manchester, Leeds, York, Kent, London, Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, Birmingham, Leicester, France, Germany, Spain, Europe, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, Denmark, VRS6923KF/DJ
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.