About this job
Rare and highly rewarding opportunity for an experienced and accomplished Toxicology Expert seeking the next step in their career!
Our client, a respected CRO, are looking for a Principal Scientist to join and lead a small team of experienced Scientists focusing high throughput toxicology assays to support commercial and R&D activities.
Your duties will include:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of experienced Toxicology Scientists
- Provide technical leadership and troubleshooting expertise for range of in vitro assay techniques e.g., establishing 2D & 3D cull cultures, cytotoxicity assays, high content imaging, mitochondrial assays, flow cytometry etc.
- Ensuring high standards of data quality, contribute to reviewal/ update of SOPs and ensure key projects milestones are met
- A PhD in In vitro Toxicology (or related subject) along with extensive industry experience from a CRO or Pharma industry conducting Toxicological assays
- Line management experience
- Experience and/or understanding of high-throughput & fast-pace work
- A competitive remuneration including an excellent pension and bonuses
- A challenging and rewarding position within a growing company
- The company is located on a fantastic & vibrant site with excellent facilities and lovely rural surroundings
The ideal candidate will have:
You will be rewarded with:
If this sounds like a challenge you are willing to tackle, please contact Craig Robinson now!
Key Words: Toxicology, In Vitro, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Pharma, Assays, 2D/ 3D cell cullure, Viability, Cytotoxicity, Mitochondrial, Flow Cytometry, High Content Imaging, Transporter, Line Management, Team Lead, Principal, Associate Principal, VRS6890CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.