- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Our client - a global industry leader in high-tech scientific instrumentation, is seeking an experienced Product Planning Manager to join their Engineering team.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert, ensuring designs are in line with manufacturing/supply chain management
- Read, interpret and when required advise on mechanical designs
- Manage supply chain lead times and scheduling effects
- Ensure the smooth introduction of new products into manufacture/production
- Maintain SAP planning & master data
- Business/manufacturing/engineering degree
- Mechanical Engineering background/focus
- Proficient use of SAP – in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in a Design & Manufacturing environment with a business process understanding
- Driving license
Apply now or call VRS to learn more about this exciting Engineering opportunity!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words:- SAP, Manufacturing, scientific instrumentation, mass spectrometry, supply chain management, product planning, product engineer, sustaining engineer, engineering, manufacture strategy, manufacturing planning, Manager, materials management, South Manchester, Manchester, Leek, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Sale, Didsbury, Cheadle, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, VRS6832DJ
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.