- South East
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Life Science
About this job
Fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager specialising in Human Tissue Act regulations!
- Provide professional & timely service/delivery of human tissue to key contacts within the organisation e.g. Scientists, Project Leads, Team Leads etc.
- Effectively respond to internal/external requests ensuring a professional image is upheld when dealing with academic institutes, biobanks & private companies
- Record & organise all data/paperwork relating to human tissue provisions e.g. Ethics approvals, consent forms etc.
- Ensure necessary confidentiality & compliance to Human Tissue Act regulations, H&S guidelines & GDPR
- Thorough knowledge & familiarity with the Human Tissue Act 2004 and General Data Protection regulation 2018 is essential
- Excellent understanding of additional regulations relating to human tissue and research e.g. Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Ethics, Consent
- Outstanding communication & organisation skills ideally gained from activities within a Human Tissue Technology group
- Experienced communicating with tissue provider such as private companies, academic institutes & biobanks is seen as highly advantageous
Apply to VRS to be considered for the highly rewarding opportunity!
Please note: this position is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover contract.
Key Words: HTA, Human Tissue Act, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, Ethics, Consent, GDPR, H&S, Health and Safety, Human Tissue, Therapeutic, Biopharma, Academic, Biobank, Communication, Project Management, Organisation, Maternity Cover, South East, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, London, Slough, Maidenhead, VRS6877CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.