- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
Biomedical research and development has grown significantly in recent years - so has the associated mass spectrometry technology and applications.
Due to our client’s expansion (Global cutting-edge scientific OEM) into the Biomedical sector we are seeking a commercially astute and highly knowledgeable LC/MS scientist. You must have extensive mass spec experience – ideally gained within life sciences sector; your goal to identify and develop new Biosciences/med devices business opportunities.
- Assist in growing Biomedical Research industry contacts/network
- Work closely with other teams; Account Managers, Marketing, Application Specialists
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders and identify potential new applications
- Degree or higher in a Life Science related field
- Focus on LC/MS Omics and/or mass spec imaging applications
- People orientated – enjoy networking, motivating & communicating with others
- Autonomous, organised and strategic with commercial acumen/experience
This is a homebased role covering Northern Europe – UK, RoI & Nordics. Travel ~ 30%. Applications are invited from LC/MS scientists (and related) with no previous sales/commercial experience.
Apply now, to be considered for this unique opportunity!
Key words: Business Development, mass spec, LC-MS, LC/MS, LCMS/MS, proteomics, lipidomics, metabolomics, ADME, bioanalysis, biomedical sciences, life sciences, DMPK, pharmaceutical, drug development, MALDI, Imaging, Biomarkers, Medical Devices, Sales, Application scientists, clinical practice, principal scientist, lead scientist, translational medicine, team leader, Manchester, Oxford, Cambridge, London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Glasgow, Dundee, Leeds, York, Edinburgh, Southampton, Wales, Cardiff, Hertfordshire, VRS6875KF
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.