- North West
- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
Unique opportunity for a skilled scientist or proven scientific sales person to join an expanding start-up company in a Business Development capacity.
Having developed innovative technology, our client are looking to build their Business Development team to promote their technology which has the potential to revolutionise the bioprocessing sector. You will work closely with the MD and Field Sales team to manage existing business relationships as well as identifying and approaching sales leads to secure new clients.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining effective communication with current clients
- Identifying potential new clients
- Generating & following up quotes
- Attending conferences (where possible)
- Influencing & generating marketing pieces
- Order processing, monitoring targets
Applications are invited from candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Ideally hands-on or in-depth knowledge in surfactants/biosurfactants or fermentation environments
- Ability to communicate and work alongside a range of teams
- Motivation & drive to succeed
- Sales/business development experience highly desirable, but not essential
To be able to have a real impact in company, apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Business development, sales, account manager, ISO, HPLC, GC, MS, Mass spec, FTIR, wet chemistry, , method development, validation, fermentation, microbiology, bioprocess, bacteria, bioreactor, downstream, processing, chemical, engineer, engineering, pilot plant, scale up, process development, production, surfactant, lipid, biosurfactant, Warrington, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Manchester, Northwich, VRS6864KF.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.