- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Rare and exciting opportunity available due to company growth! Our client is seeking a permanent, site based EHS Advisor to join their team.
Our client is a renowned contract testing laboratory specialising in Biosciences. The role will involve the maintenance and improvement of the company’s safety protocols throughout the site.
- Support the monitoring of compliance procedures
- Perform safety inductions
- Support the continuous development of Occupational Health, Safety, Environmental & Wellbeing training programs
- When required, assist with senior team members in communications to external departments/bodies
- Lab experience or solid understanding of biosciences – Biology/Pharmacology/Biochemistry Degree or related – essential
- Health & Safety experience
- NEBOSH Certificate or working towards NEBOSH or NVQ 56 qualification
- Confident communicator – works well across all departments
- Good organisational & time management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop a career within the H&S arena to join the company at a time of expansion. You will have the opportunity to make this role yours and develop within the company. They offer a vibrant, innovative and social atmosphere with excellent career progression prospects and further training/qualifications.
Contact Kim at VRS now for further details!
Key words: health and safety, EHS, SHE, Advisor, NEBOSH, IOSH, COSHH, life sciences, analytical chemistry, biosafety, environmental, pharmaceuticals, bioanalysis, health management, H&S management, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Manchester, Leek, Stoke-on-Trent, Crewe, South Manchester, VRS6840KF
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!