- North West
- Engineering & Software, Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Two fabulous opportunities for Production Planners to join a global leading scientific instrument manufacturer. Our client’s technology has applications in numerous industries from Environmental to Life Sciences!
Your role is the ensure inventory is available to support instruments and associated spare parts and that this stock is managed efficiently & in line with budget/forecasts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting action plans to ensure instruments are built efficiently
- Devising and implementing supply chains for components, spares, etc
- Ensuring accurate lead times
- Managing manufacturing work flows
- Handling department budgets
- Experience gained within a highly multi-component environment
- Experience in the delivery of SOPs
- Leadership skills
- Familiarity with software packages e.g. SAP, ECC etc
- Confident using MRP II, and handling demand & supply management
- Customer focused – internal & external
- Attend and chair meetings with managers & finance
- Agile approach to work in an ever changing environments
Contact Kim at VRS for further details or apply now!
Key words: SAP, Manufacturing, scientific instrumentation, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, supply chain management, product planning, product engineer, sustaining engineer, engineering, manufacture strategy, manufacturing planning, Manager, materials management, South Manchester, Manchester, Leek, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Sale, Didsbury, Cheadle, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, VRS6831KF