- North West
- Engineering & Software, Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Our client is a global industry leader for high calibre scientific instrumentation, designing and manufacturing equipment on site. They are seeking an experienced Product Planning Manager to join the engineer department.
To manage product transfers within the supply chain and for the bill of materials from design intent as well as ensuring design definition is maintained in with manufacture practice.
- Act as Project Manager for product & supplier resourcing
- Be the Subject Matter Expert to ensure designs are in line with manufacturing/supply chain management
- Review & assess items in bills of material for R&D and recommend alternatives when required
- Effective scheduling and change control
- Produce cost projects
- Maintain SAP planning & master data
- Preferably, business/manufacturing/engineering degree
- Experience leading people in projects
- Proficient use of SAP – in a manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in a Design & Manufacturing environment with a business process understanding
- Driving license
For the opportunity to use your experience influencing a global product, apply now!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words:- SAP, Manufacturing, scientific instrumentation, mass spectrometry, LC-MS, supply chain management, product planning, product engineer, sustaining engineer, engineering, manufacture strategy, manufacturing planning, Manager, materials management, South Manchester, Manchester, Leek, Macclesfield, Altrincham, Sale, Didsbury, Cheadle, Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, VRS6832KF