- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Quality Specialist seeking a career advancing role with a highly regarded Agrochemical CRO.
Leading a small QA team, you will hold ultimate responsibility for ensuring all studies are performed in compliance with GLP regulations, including direct management of staff; establishing annual goals and performance management. Other duties will include:
- Leading internal audits
- Auditing study plans & final reports
- Host facility inspections
- Training and mentoring junior QA staff
You will need:
- 8 years minimum experience in QA (agrochemical, environmental, pharmaceutical)
- Experience working in a GLP environment is essential
- Leading and performing audits
- Line management or managerial experience is desirable
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this rewarding position!
Key words: quality, QA, quality assurance, management, leadership, GLP, GMP, GCP, audit, laboratory, CRO, analytical, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, Essex, VRS6679HQ
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.