- North West
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
An exciting opportunity to join a growing, world renowned scientific company in Greater Manchester!
Joining this state of the art laboratory you will be responsible for the effective management of their facilities. You will be in a dynamic and highly varied position ensuring the smooth running of the site day-to-day working closely with the building’s management team.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Implementing and monitoring procedures for HSE compliance
- Developing and managing the site emergency team
- Increasing safety awareness
- Liaising with vendors
- Ensuring high standards of office appearance
- Risk and COSHH assessments
Successful applicants must possess:
- Experience or a solid understanding of facilities management in a laboratory setting
- Solid IT and organisational skills
- Health and Safety background
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as a team.
Apply now to be considered for this amazing opportunity!Key words: SHE, HSE, E&HS, Health and safety, facilities management, facility, coordinator, coordination, COSHH, Environmental, IOSH, maintenance, instruments, Manchester, Greater Manchester, VRS6767KF