- North West
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
An exciting new position to fulfil a key role within product development & formulation.
You will be responsible for developing and testing current and new products; evaluating these products to ensure correct and effective application for customers and the marketplace.
- Assess and improve in-house product testing systems
- Research and identify new testing systems that will improve the product development process
- Review scientific papers and literature to keep informed of the latest industry development
- Collaborate extensively with customers and internal stakeholders
- Degree/PhD in Chemistry or related discipline
- Strong industrial experience in product and formulation development and testing
- Ability to manage projects effectively and deliver work in a timely fashion
- Excellent communication skills
Experience or knowledge of colloid chemistry and/or rheology measurement in industrial applications would be an advantage
Apply today for further information!
Keywords: Formulation, product testing, development, applications, evaluation, research, development, Widnes, Liverpool, Manchester, VRS6747SE
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.