- South East
- £Excellent + commission/bonus/car
- Scientific Sales & Marketing
About this job
In this home-based role you will be responsible for developing new relationships and nurturing existing ones within the Bioanalysis sector. Your goal is to grow revenue – increasing business in our client’s drug development service.
As a Business Development Manager you will oversee the entire commercial process from;
- Securing new opportunities via a variety of avenues such as; conferences, growing your network, identifying new groups with existing clients etc.
- Responding to enquiries, rapidly promoting the different areas of services available through your expert understanding of Biopharmaceutical drug development
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Negotiating contracts – costings, delivery, timeframes
You will be expected to exceed annual sales targets, explore new markets, and track/exploit industry trends. You will focus on the UK and wider European market, travelling when required (and where safe).
The successful candidate could be either an experienced Business Development professional with a track record of selling bioanalysis drug development and testing services; or a highly experienced scientist from the sector looking to move into business development. Significant experience/knowledge of the sector, ideally focusing around small molecule analysis and an understanding of GCP and GLP is highly desirable.
The reward is a diverse and challenging role offering an excellent remuneration package with commission structure, bonus, company car and benefits.
Contact VRS now to learn more about this exciting new role!
Key Words: Sales, business, development, account, management, business, development, biopharmaceutical, biopharma, antibody, preclinical, business development director, monoclonal, protein drugs, clinical, HPLC, LC-MS, biological, bioassays, GCP, GLP, LCMS, pharmaceutical, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Cambridge, Oxford, Nottingham, Derby, UK, Germany, Belgium, DACH home based VRS6748KF
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.