- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Our client, a highly successful pharmaceutical organization, are seeking an experienced Qualified Person for an initial 6-month contract with realistic potential to extend. The role is offered on a 6-day per month basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure correct authorisation requirements for batch certification
- Ensure GMP/GDP requirements are met and review GxP documentation
- Ensure validation of manufacturing and packaging processes
- Review change controls for batch release
- Work closely with Quality Lead
- General QP related duties
- You must be a registered Qualified Person
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Ideally 10+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
Apply to VRS Recruitment today!
Key words: Qualified Person, Quality, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, certification, GMP, GDP, GxP, batch release, Reading, Slough, Berkshire, London, VRS6733CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.