- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Material Science and Engineering organisation in the packaging industry!
The position will sit within the Print & Security testing service team who specialise in printed materials and the problems that arise in production, environmental conditions and during end use. The laboratory carries out material analysis, investigative assessments and failure and preventative testing.
As a Senior Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Both technical and financial leadership in the Print and Security group
- Applying expertise and problem-solving skills to provide a high standard of service
- Supervise, mentor and train junior staff; expand and development the group
- Identifying business development opportunities; both prospective and current clients
- Preparing external proposals
The ideal candidate will have:
- A technical degree with minimum 5 years’ testing experience in a laboratory
- Knowledge and experience in the print, paper or packaging industry
- Confident with client liaison and business development
This is a great opportunity for experienced candidates looking for the next step in their career within materials testing!
For more information, contact VRS now!
Key words: material, materials, product testing, consultant, consulting, business development, project management, technical expert, packaging, science, ISO, UKAS, London, Surrey, Leatherhead, Guildford, Epsom, VRS6730EM.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.