- South East
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
Exciting opportunities to join a prestigious laboratory in London! A leading global chemical company is seeking experienced LC/MS Scientists to join their highly regarded Mass Spectrometry team.
As a member of the team, you will work on international mass spectrometry research projects to quantify proteins and small molecules.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- Development and validation of mass spectrometry methods for the quantification of proteins and small molecules,
- Work on a broad range of mass spectrometry instruments including QQQ, QTOF, analytical and ultra-high-performance chromatography
- Take the lead on national and international projects, liaising with other groups and collaborators
- Train and supervise junior members of the team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A PhD in Chemistry (or related subject) and/or relevant experience
- Strong hands-on experience with mass spectrometry related to either protein quantification or small molecules work
- Previous experience in writing papers and presenting their work to scientific peers and/or stakeholders
- A desire to develop as a leading expert mass spectrometrist in quantitative mass spectrometry.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for which all applicants with an appropriate scientific background, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are encouraged to apply!
Please note there are multiple positions available for candidates with experience of either proteins or small molecules.
Key words: Scientist, Senior Scientist, Researcher, protein mass spectrometry, proteomics, small molecules, metabolomics, mass spectrometry, mass spec, mass spectrometer, research, organic chemistry, bioanalysis, organic mass spectrometry, London, South East, VRS6713FPPlease note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.