- East Anglia
- £19,000 - £24,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Unique opportunity to coordinate international programmes for the regulation and analysis of drugs and substances in nutritional supplements!
In this diverse role you will assist in the running of highly regarded testing programmes with an existing client portfolio of a range of number of international brands. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working as a project coordinator to assist in the administration and management of quality control programmes for nutritional supplements
- Ensure records are completed correctly and are kept up-to-date
- Liaise with clients throughout the process via phone/email/face to face in order to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Maintaining internal databases to ensure the smooth running of programmes and the management of client accounts
The ideal candidate will have a scientific background or degree with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of customer service and organisation/administrative skills. Broad IT competence (Word, Excel, etc) is also a must.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, benefits package and genuine opportunities for career progression!
Food, quality, assistant, Project Management, systems, audit, control, QC, QA, manufacture, manufacturing, production, account management, client, customer services, ISO17025, administration management, programme assistant, auditing, auditor, customer focus, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, VRS6712RS.Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.