About this job
Career defining opportunity to join a prestigious Biopharmaceutical organisation as a Biomarker Specialist!
- Develop bespoke complex biomarker assays to successfully quantify analytes found in biofluids & tissues samples
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all biomarker immunoassays - optimise experimental design, troubleshoot technical issues & provide expertise in assay progression from R&D to clinical development phases
- Interpret laboratory data, generate reports & effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- PhD, MSc OR BSc in a relevant scientific discipline with significant industry experience in a regulated laboratory e.g. Post doc + 3-4 years industry experience
- Extensive Ligand Binding Assay development experience with platforms such as ELISA, MSD, Singulex, Simoa/ Quanterix
- Experience developing Biomarker assays is essential, candidates must understand technical issues in depth that arise when developing this assay format
Keywords: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, Pharmacokinetic, PK, Immunogenicity, Biomarker, LC-MS/MS, LC/MS/MS, Immunoassay, Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Gene Therapy, Oncology, Senior leader, Leadership, Clinical, Biopharma, Discovery, GCP, GLP, Preclinical, Principal, VRS6707CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.