About this job
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and highly reputable bioanalytical team in the South East.
- Command the role of SME for proteomics – providing guidance & training for all members of the Bioanalytical team
- Delivery of targeted & untargeted proteomic strategies to discover, develop and implement novel biomarker
- Develop & optimise design of experiment, troubleshoot and analyse samples in accordance with project requirements
- BSc, MSc or PhD (advantageous) in a biological discipline
- Extensive experience working in Proteomics (targeted & untargeted)
- Biomarker experience within pharma/ biotech/ Post doc/ Research institute would be highly desirable
- Proven expertise in method development & troubleshooting
- An ability to prioritise projects and workload effectively to meet key deadlines
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity!
Key Words: Biomarkers, Bioanalysis, Translational, SME, Subject Matter Expert, Method Development, Troubleshooting, Strategy, Experimental Design, LC-MS/MS, HPLC, LCMS, LC-MS, metabolite profiling, structural identification, HPLC, drug development, elucidation, QQQ, QToF, Trap, Quadrupole, Orbitrap, Proteomics, protein, South East, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Slough, Reading, VRS6706CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.