About this job
Excellent opportunity to join an expanding CRO based in Berlin that provide specialist Biomarker services to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop, validate, and conduct flow cytometry assays for various biological samples & basic maintenance cell cultures e.g. aseptic technique, media preparation, cell passaging etc.….
- Lab and equipment up-keep including maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of the flow cytometer
- Analysis and interpretation of experimental data using FACS Diva and FlowJo etc…
Types of assay include immune cell phenotyping, activation assays, receptor occupancy, depletion assays, cytokine detection
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Flow Cytometry – industry experience is advantageous
- Experience developing, validating, and troubleshooting 1 or more assay types
- Awareness of industry regulations, GCP, GLP is desirable
Key Words: Flow Cytometry, FACS, Beckman Coulter, CytoFlex, FACSCanto, FC500, LSRII, FACSArray, MoFlo, FACSCalibur, FCS Express, Diva software, FlowJo, MXP, CellQuest, R&D, method development, Lab Technician, Maintenance, Calibration, Troublshooting, Regulations, GLP, GCP, Europe, Germany, Berlin, VRS6702CR
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.