- North West
- Life Science
About this job
Excellent Senior role within a leading CRO based in the North West.
Due to the robustness of this team, my client can accommodate candidates seeking both a technical and operational position provided the background of the person was a match.
- Support high/ low throughput permeability screening and transporter profiling assays for commercial and R&D activities
- Assume the role of key contact for both scientific and operational lab functions ensuring all technical queries are addressed and fed back to clients
- Coach, mentor and direct line manage junior scientists to ensure their continued development
Applications are invited from candidates with:
- A BSc/ MSc/ PhD in a related scientific discipline (ADME/ DMPK) with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a pharma, biotech or CRO laboratory
- Extensive experience in a range of in vitro permeability & transporter assays e.g. Caco-2, MDCK-MDRI, P-gp, BCRP etc…
- Proven experience in a lab- based leadership role withing industry – (direct line management would be highly advantageous)
Apply today for this unique and highly rewarding opportunity!
Key words: ADMET, ADME, DMPK, Metabolism, Permeability, Transporter, Pharma, Biotech, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Caco-2, MDCK-MDRI, P-gp, BCR, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, OAT1, OAT3, OCT2, MATE1, MATE2-K, BSEP, OCT1, Line Management, Leadership, Scientific, Operational, in vitro, Project Management, North West, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Leeds, Cheshire, Macclesfield, VRS6699CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.