About this job
Please note this is a maternity cover and is initially offered on a 18-month fixed term contract.
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Analytical Contract Research Organisation based in the North West!
- Manage client ADMET studies to meet client requirements - ensuring information is communicated effectively between laboratory staff and client
- Provide technical advice & data interpretation for new and existing projects
- Support business development – preparing proposals, pricing & work orders where required
- A PhD in ADMET or related industry experience in either pharmaceutical/ biotech or CRO (minimum of 3 years)
- Significant experience managing technical projects and developing strong working relationships with new and existing clients
- Relevant technical background e.g. ADME, DMPK, Bioanalysis etc…
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: Study Manager, Study Director, Project Manager, ADME, metabolism, large molecules, biologics, drug development, discovery, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, contract research organisation, CRO, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Cheshire, Macclesfield, VRS6696CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.