About this job
Senior lab-based opportunity within a leading international Biopharmaceutical company based in Brussels.
- Lead development, validation and troubleshooting of complex bioanalytical methods for protein quantification by LC-MS/MS for use in PK & biomarker studies
- Ensure GLP/GCP principles in relation to bioanalysis are adhered too
- Mentor, train, and coach junior scientists, sharing your expertise to progress scientific excellence within the group.
Due to the unique skillset required for this position, applications are invited from candidates with a strong LC-MS background, willing to be cross-trained in protein quantification by LC-MS for bioanalytical studies.
Candidate Profiles that will be considered are:
- Large molecule bioanalytical experts in immunocapture LC-MS/MS
- Small molecule bioanalytical experts (5+ years regulated experience) seeking a move into the large molecule drug development arena
- LC-MS/MS proteomics experts from a GxP regulated environment interested in moving into bioanalysis
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this rare and highly rewarding position.
Key words: bioanalysis, bioanalytical, protein analysis, antibody, antibodies, biopharmaceuticals, biotherapeutics, LC-MS, LCMS, HPLC-MS, UPLC-MS, LC/MS, liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, mass spec, proteomics, method development, validation, team leader, mentor, coach, pharmaceutical, Brussels, Belgium, Europe, VRS6694CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.