About this job
Apply now for the chance to join an award-winning research & development organisation within the biological formulation & development department!
- Supporting the development of protein therapeutics e.g. antibodies for a range of non-clinical & clinical projects
- Performing a wide variety of analytical, biochemical & molecular techniques to ensure thorough development/ optimisation of novel proteins
- Authoring formulation protocols, reports & technical documentation; participating in departmental meetings & presentations
- MSc / PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology (or related) equating to 2-5 years in the laboratory
- Protein/ antibody analysis (HPLC /UPLC, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, MFI)
- Biological formulation & analysis experience is highly desirable although training will be provided
The laboratory contains state-of-the-art equipment and facilities and is highly regarded industry organisation; this would be fantastic opportunity to either start/continue a research career!
Please note this position is initially offered on a 12 month FTC with realistic potential to extend.
Key words: Molecular biology, discovery scientist, PCR, polymerase chain reaction, Biological Formulation, antibodies, monoclonal, antibody, protein therapeutics, RT-PCR, DNA cloning, library construction, antibody, antibodies, HTP imaging, biology, biochemistry, virology, microbiology, research, R&D, research & development, researcher, scientist, industry, industrial, Berkshire, Reading, London, South East, VRS6687CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.