About this job
Fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader/ Lab Supervisor / Lab Manager to oversee the operational activities of an established, industry leading analytical testing laboratory in the North West.
- Effectively manage analytical workflow including suitable delegation/ supervision of work and technical skills training
- Guarantee customers projects are planned and prioritised accordingly, meeting strict and often short timelines
- Ensure laboratory work is carried out to relevant regulations (ISO17025) and SOPs are followed
- Ensure the smooth running of the laboratory – stock levels are adequate, equipment is maintained, and performance checks complete
- 5+ years’ experience within a laboratory environment – ideally a high throughput/ fast-paced laboratory e.g. food, forensics, environmental, FMCG etc.…
- Proven line management experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Strong understanding of QMS & health and safety protocols
- Excellent communication & leadership skills – a people person
– CAT3 laboratory experience would be advantageous
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this career enhancing opportunity!
Please note: this role is initially offered on a 6-month contract with a realistic potential to be extended.
Key words: laboratory, scientific, analytical, management, manager, team leader, LEAN management, commercial, development, environment, forensics, toxicology, food, FMCG, production, high- throughput, ELISA, Bovine, Cheshire, Merseyside, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington VRS6686CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.