- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Unique opportunity for an experienced synthetic organic chemist to join a successful and expanding contract research organisation to drive synthetic strategy across multiple drug discovery projects.
- Develop, support and troubleshoot synthetic chemistry for projects in drug discovery
- Work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team to solve complex problems
- Communicate ideas, progress and report to international pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Propose new techniques and/or methods to improve the company’s performance
- Mentor junior members of the team to ensure effective delivery of synthetic project
- PhD Synthetic Organic Chemistry & significant industrial experience in a drug discovery environment
- Extensive knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry reactions and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
Experience of leading small teams would be advantageous.
Apply today for further information!
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.