- North West
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Life Science
About this job
Excellent senior opportunity within an industry leading Contract Research Organisation based in the North West.
- Provide scientific expertise and leadership of a dynamic anti-infectives group (12 members of staff, 2 direct reports), devising in vivo pharmacology strategy and ensuring the delivery of crucial project milestones in keeping with company standards
- Act as the key interface with clients, key stakeholders and collaborators across the entire anti-infectives portfolio, including assisting with business development activities
- Assist with further business critical activities such as management of budgets, resources, project costing and supporting proposal writing
- Ph. D. (or equivalent experience) in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Pharmacology
- 10+ years of drug discovery experience
- Anti-infective / infectious diseases therapeutic area would be advantageous
- Proven scientific leadership/ management experience
- Excellent understanding of outsourcing & CRO environment
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this career defining opportunity!
Key Words: Pharmacology, in vivo, in vitro, Drug Discovery, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Therapeutic Area, Anti-infectives, Infectious Diseases, Stakeholders, Clients, Collaborators, Ph. D., Leadership, Management, Manager, Strategy, Portfolio, Projects, Business Development, Proposals, Budgets, Liverpool, Manchester, Chester, Cheshire, Macclesfield, VRS6665CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.