- North West
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Life Science
About this job
Excellent opportunity for a Plasmid Production Expert to make significant contribution to the Upstream Process Sciences team of a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Act as subject matter expert, to develop upstream processes for plasmid DNA production to support gene therapy programs using benchtop & pilot scale bioreactors
- Continue to develop efficient microbial fermentation, identify scale up challenges & develop robust processes for tech transfer and manufacture
- Manage priorities to hit key project milestones, collaborating across all of Process Sciences and wider teams
- PhD (or MSc) in Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or related
- Extensive experience in plasmid DNA production using 250ml to 200L bioreactors – familiarity with Ambr systems is desirable
- Thorough knowledge in analytical & molecular biology methods relevant to plasmid DNA
+ at least 3 years industry experience
Apply to VRS today!
Key Words: Process Sciences, Process Development, Upstream, Downstream, Analytical, Scale-up, Manufacture, Tech-transfer, Production, Bioreactors, 250ml, 50L, 100L, 200L, Ambr Systems, DNA, RNA, Plasmid, Gene Therapy Microbial Fermentation, Cell Culture,Molecular Biology, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry, PhD, South East, Berkshire, Reading, Oxford, Slough, London, VRS6664CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.