- South East
- £Excellent Remuneration
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Apply to VRS now to be considered for a Biomarker Immunoassay Development Scientist role within a prestigious Biopharmaceutical organisation!
- Develop in-house & commercially available immunoassays to successfully quantify novel biomarkers & biologic drug candidates
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all biomarker immunoassays - optimise experimental design, troubleshoottechnical issues & manage CROs
- Interpret laboratory data, generate reports & effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- PhD, MSc OR BSc in a relevant scientific discipline with significant industry experience in a regulated laboratory
- Extensive Ligand Binding Assay development experience with platforms such as ELISA, MSD, Singulex, Simoa/ Quanterix
- Experience working on Biomarker assays is preferred, however candidates with substantial Pharmacokinetic & Immunogenicity assay development will also be considered
Keywords: Bioanalysis, Bioanalytical, Pharmacokinetic, PK, Immunogenicity, Biomarker, LC-MS/MS, LC/MS/MS, Immunoassay, Flow Cytometry, qPCR, Gene Therapy, Oncology, Senior leader, Leadership, Clinical, Biopharma, Discovery, GCP, GLP, Preclinical, Principal, VRS6627CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.