- South East
- £Highly Competitive
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Career defining opportunity for an experienced project director to provide technical leadership in the design and delivery of DMPK, ADME and PDPK strategy for several small molecule drug discovery projects within a highly reputable pharmaceutical contract research organisation.
- Design robust ADME, PK, Pharmacology studies using bespoke in-house platforms to successfully deliver client projects
- Establish strategic direction and provide technical expertise across integrated small molecule projects from Hit to Candidate Nomination stages.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners; present study plans, data and key achievements along with preparing proposal and assisting business development
- Extensive experience in DMPK drug discovery & development projects
- Expertise in problem solving across multiple small molecule projects
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in PK, PBPK and/ or PKPD modelling & simulation is highly desirable
Apply to VRS today!
Key Words: Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics, DMPK, absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion, ADME, Pharmacology, Drug Discovery, Drug Development, Small Molecule, Pharmaceuticals, Contract Research Laboratories, CRO, Leadership, Project Management, Client Management, Portfolio, South East, Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire, Hoddesdon, VRS6609CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.