About this job
Are you a motivated and organised individual with laboratory experience? Do you want to work for a global life sciences company? If so, then this could be the role for you!
A world-renowned laboratory is looking for a Laboratory Technician to join them in order to provide a quality sample management service to the Scientists working on-site.
The primary responsibilities of this role involve:
- Working within a team in order to dispense samples to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Management of the intake and disposal of test samples, ensuring all samples are stored appropriately with correct documentation.
- Supporting other members of the team with day to day laboratory duties and in-house equipment maintenance.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to self-motivate and desire to learn new skills
- Strong communication skills; able to liaise comfortably and effectively across departments
- Initiative and the ability to adapt to new situations
- Experience working in an ISO and/or GxP regulated laboratory is desirable
Apply now to be considered!
Keywords: Laboratory technician, support technician, Lab, GxP, GLP, ISO17025, Sample reception, Sample management, Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Ely, VRS6582RS
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.