- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Unique opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Scientist seeking a new role!
Do you have experience working within an analytical testing laboratory? Have you worked under ISO or GxP regulations? Are you seeking a new role with the opportunity to diversify your skillset in a different analytical area? Then this could be the role for you!
Working within a friendly and highly cohesive team, you will take responsibility for the implementation of client projects to ensure testing is completed accurately and within set timeframes. You will also work collaboratively with other team members to complete projects and ensure client requirements are fulfilled.
To be considered for this exciting and unique role you will possess:
- 2-5 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry, or similar
- Experience within a regulated testing laboratory e.g. Analytical chemistry, formulations, microbiology (all backgrounds will be considered)
- An understanding of statistics
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to take on a new challenge
Contact Lucy Colgan at VRS Recruitment to find out more!
Key words: testing, analysis, pharmaceutical, medical, project, client, regulated, ISO17025, GMP, GxP, multitasking, deadlines, regulated laboratory, report writing, fast-paced, high-throughput, Shrewsbury, Telford, Stoke, Shropshire, VRS6544LC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.