- South East
- £35,000 - £60,000
- Life Science
About this job
An excellent opportunity has risen for an experienced Development Scientist seeking to join a leading biopharmaceutical research laboratory!
As a key member of the drug product team you will provide technical support to the management, coordination and development of Biologics including process design, improvement and transfer in to manufacturing facilities, both internal and external.
You will support a broad range of formulation types (liquid and solid) and process development activities including volume and compatibility assessments. You will identify and implement process improvements and troubleshoot manufacturing process issues including problems with tech transfer and scale up.
A successful candidate will possess:
- 3- 5 years’ experience in formulation, drug product development & manufacturing in the Biopharmaceutical industry
- Excellent understanding of the challenges associated with the transfer of technology from R&D to manufacture
- Technical experience in parenteral liquid & lyophilized product development
- Extensive working knowledge of cGMP regulations
- Excellent organisation skills, good written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage your own time.
Apply now for the chance to join an award-winning research & development organisation!
Please note this position is initially offered on a 12-month FTC.
Key words: Discovery Scientist, Formulations, Pre-formulations, Biologics, Antibody, Antibodies, Drug Product, Drug Substance, Process Design, Process Development, Process Improvement, Scale-up, Manufacturing, Troubleshooting, R&D, Research & Development, Berkshire, Reading, London, South East, VRS6414CR
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.