- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Due to their continuing growth, our client is looking for an experienced medicinal chemist to join their established drug discovery team. You will spearhead multimillion-pound drug discovery projects from conception through to clinical trials, working with clients across Europe, America and China. You will be instrumental in developing project strategy, providing technical expertise in synthetic organic chemistry and medicinal chemistry, collaborating with team members and managing scientific resources across the wider organisation, effectively delivering projects on time.
Due to the senior level of this position, candidates are required to have the following skills:
- PhD or equivalent experience in synthetic organic chemistry
- Proven experience of developing and processing candidate molecules through drug discovery programs either from a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Proven experience of managing drug discovery projects
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today for further information!
Keywords: drug discovery, medicinal chemistry, med chem, pharmaceutical, synthetic organic chemistry, ADME, project manager, project management, leader, VRS6311SE
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.