About this job
Highly rewarding senior opportunity with an innovative organisation based in North West England!
Do you have significant experience working within the Biomarker field? Are you confident leading highly collaborative projects within an industrial environment? Are you seeking a predominantly lab-based position with a high level of responsibility? Then this could be the role for you!
Working within a highly dynamic and collaborative environment you will develop biomarker strategies to support a range of projects aimed at progressing potential therapeutics to clinical development stages. You will be predominantly lab-based and also play a significant role in project design, planning and development. This is a highly flexible position and a range of candidate backgrounds will be considered.
To be considered you must possess:
- Significant experience within biomarker research from a PhD, post-doc and/or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of strategic leadership of highly technical development projects
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative role
- A good understanding of the clinical implementation and commercialisation of biomarker analysis and related projects
- Outstanding communication skills
Apply today to be considered for this fantastic new role.
Key words: biomarker, research, development, pre-clinical, clinical, molecular genomics, immunology, mass spectrometry, imaging, histology, strategic development, project management, technical leadership, drug development, collaboration, industry, Manchester, Cheshire, North West, VRS6357LC
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.