About this job
Excellent opportunity with a leading analytical services company!
Are you qualified to degree level in a Biological Science? Do you have laboratory experience gained through a project, placement or employment? Have you conducted mammalian cell culture, immunoassays, cell-based assays or similar techniques? Then this could be the role for you!
Working as part of a team you will play a key role in analysis of potential biotherapeutics in various biological samples. Following initial training you will apply your skills and knowledge to carry out a range of techniques including immunoassays, cell-based assays, molecular biology and flow cytometry.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a biological science (minimum 2:1)
- Laboratory experience conducting mammalian cell culture, immunoassays, cell-based assays or similar techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of working as part of a team, as well as under supervision
- A genuine enthusiasm for science and desire for career progression
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting new role or follow VRS Recruitment on Linked In to view all our latest vacancies!
Key words: Biopharmaceuticals, biotherapeutics, proteins, peptides, antibodies, enzyme immunoassay, ELISA, Gyrolab, MSD, Mesoscale Discovery, Singulex Erenna, radioimmunoassay, AlphaLISA, DELFIA, pharmacokinetic analysis, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, immunogenicity testing, cytokines, biomarker quantification, assay automation, cell-based assays, molecular biology, qPCR, western blotting, electrophoresis, DNA sequencing, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice, GCP, Good Clinical Practice, LIMS, industrial lab, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, VRS6342CR