- East Anglia
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned laboratory business in a unique new role!
Due to continued expansion and growth this prestigious organisation are continuing their search for highly personable and meticulous Project Coordinators to assist in the management of a range of laboratory studies. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and amending laboratory study plans in collaboration with external sponsors
- Keeping study schedules updated throughout the study process
- Ensuring study documents are complaint with regulatory requirements and SOP’s and responding to QA audit findings
- Assisting in the preparation of study reports
- Managing and archiving study documentation
Applications are invited from Life Sciences graduates with exemplary communication skills eager to progress their scientific career outside of the laboratory. You must possess excellent IT and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail. Previous experience working within a laboratory setting, either hands-on at the bench or in a supporting role, is desirable although not essential.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply to VRS today!
Key words: Laboratory, life science, biochemistry, clinical, pre-clinical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, microbiology, bioanalytical, biological, study, manage, project management, GLP, GCP, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, VRS6287LCPlease note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website.