- South East
- £18,000 - £24,000
- Analytical Chemistry
About this job
** Offered on a full or part-times basis **
Exciting new opportunity for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join an international leader in Materials Science!
Are you an experienced laboratory technician? Do you have a passion for science and are looking to further develop core skills and techniques? Are you looking for a hands-on, permanent role within a friendly and dynamic team? Then this could be the job for you!
Using your extensive organisation and communication skills you will support the maintenance of a biological-based laboratory to ensure all work carried out complies to company procedures. You will be responsible for general laboratory duties such as instrument maintenance and cleaning, monitoring and ordering stock and the logging of samples. You will also be responsible for completing and maintaining associated documentation.
To be considered for this exciting new role you will possess:
- Minimum of 2-years related work experience
- Regulated laboratory experience (ideal but not essential as full training will be given)
- Passion for developing a career in science
- Proficient in computer use
- Strong inter-personal skills related to the ability to multitask, work in a meticulous manner, have a close attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be prepared to contribute personally to outstanding customer service
- Be capable of working to adhere to tight deadlines under pressure
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting career opportunity.
Keywords: Technician, Science, Biology, Materials Science, Kent, Sandwich, Canterbury, VRS6249MY, Wet Chemistry.