- South East
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
Fantastic opportunity awaits an experienced, communicative and highly meticulous QA professional seeking a challenging and career progressing role in a GMP compliant laboratory!
Working as part of a busy QA team you will be responsible for supporting operations in management, CAPA and vendor management. You will ensure compliance to relevant quality systems and be heavily involved in undertaking regular audits of the facility and laboratory conduct. As a senior member of the QA team you will be fundamental in approving laboratory SOPs, protocols and reports, reviewing any changes and investigating any deviations along with training new starters to the relevant GMP regulations.
Applications are invited from candidates who possess:
- Experience conducting CAPAs, Deviation Investigations, Out of Specification results, Change Controls and Vendor Management.
- Excellent communication skills and a meticulous approach to tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Experience in staff training
Proven experience in QA auditing within a GMP compliant laboratory is essential!
If you want the chance to develop your QA career within a friendly and dynamic organisation then apply to VRS today!
Key words: Quality Assurance, QA, GLP, GCP, GxP, Audit, ISO, 17025, analytical chemistry, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS, GCMS, LCMS, ELISA, Cambridge, Good Laboratory Practice, Good Clinical Practice, VRS6246CR