- £32,000 - £45,000
- Non-Laboratory & Other Scientific Roles
About this job
A fantastic and highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Scientist with expertise in Pharmaceutical Pre- Formulation!
As the Technical Lead for a group of Materials Scientists your responsibilities will include establishing, promoting and managing drug development projects. You will be pivotal in the development and expansion of the Pre- Formulation team; liaising with key clients, attending and presenting at meetings and delivering initial training to across the group. The role will require you to design and optimise experiments and interpret data from a wide range of Pre-Formulation strategies.
The ideal candidate will possesses:
- 5+ years in Pharmaceutical Pre-Formulation
- Expert knowledge in Salt / Polymorph compatibility screening
- Proven experience in designing experiments and leading multiple projects
- Strong method development and validation skills
- Experience working in compliance with GMP / GLP
Apply now to advance your career within a world-leading scientific research organisation!Key Words: Formulation, pre formulations, Salt screening, polymorph screening, XRD, XRF, particle size, surface area / porosity, thermal, DVS, isothermal calorimetry, micronizing and milling techniques, freeze drying, spray drying, polarised light microscopy, Yorkshire, VRS5947CR