About this job
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Strategic Buyer to join a worldwide manufacturer of niche scientific equipment.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Contract negotiations and formulation of policies with suppliers
- Recommendation of supplier selection
- Increasing company revenue by adherence to cost down requirements
- Supervision of a Buyers team
- Contribute to supplier performance reviews
You will be ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) and have gained experience within a manufacturing purchasing environment. Excellent communication and IT skills are an absolute must, as is the desire and determination to succeed in a highly visible environment.
This position will also include interim managerial responsibilities depending upon experience.
Contact VRS now for further details!Keywords: buyer, senior buyer, CIPS, supply chain, strategic, purchasing, procurement, buying, purchase, cost down, manufacturing, contract negotiation, Manchester, VRS5814FP